Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Best Two Years


Well, I have never served a mission so I can honestly say this has been the best two years of my life. Brett and I just celebrated our two year anniversary on March 22! Every year we take turns with who is going to be in charge of our anniversary and who is going to be in charge of Valentines, because they are so close to each other. This year Brett was in charge of our anniversary and he did a great job. He started the day with a candlelight breakfast, which was so fun. Then when we got home from work he took me on a picnic at the park. He made a slideshow on his compture to present his gift to me. It was SO cute. I honestly don't know how I got so lucky. What other guy would willingly do my laundry every week, make our bed every morning, cuddle with me every morning and night (even though it means he can't sleep), write me cute emails all day long, open my door every time we get in a car, watch all the corny annoying shows with me (like 90210 and dancing with the stars), and happily listen to me complain about being fat and not being able to fit into anything, then afterwards telling me that I am beautiful and skinny. I love him so much and am so excited for the rest of eternity with him!

The cute picnic basket he brought with flowers and sparkling cider.

I know, you are thinking he is also a great photographer!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

George and Teri said...

AAAAAAWWWWW that is so cute of Brett to do that for you. What a great guy you have there. Glad you had a fun Anniversary. Love you guys.

Cheryl said...

You are one lucky girl. You deserve it tho. I am so happy for you both. Love you tons

Rachel said...

Steph,
This is Rachel Maughan (Carrie's old roommate). I check your blog every once in a while because we really have a lot in common. We both teach and are both pregnant. But I just read your sad news about your little angel. I had a still born last year and wanted to talk with you things. So if you have time call me 816-806-6710. You could also check my blog at thekanoothtimes.blogspot.com Go back and look at Jan 2009