Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pretty Princess Birthday

I was very suprised this morning with a Princess Birthday party put on by my friends and family! I was so shocked (obvisouly because I hadn't showered or had any makeup on, so pretty much looked disgusting) and so happy to see all my family and friends from church. We took a princess quiz, which I failed but my sister Melanie won only missing one questions. Then he played kiss the frog on the lips! What a fun idea. I am so grateful for friends and family and everything they do for me. Thank you so much to all of you who had a part in it.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen and Joel said...

Such a cute idea. I wish I looked that cute without make-up on. Hope to celebrate with you soon.

Amy Miller said...

I was so sad to have to miss this. Looks like you had a great time! Happy Birthday Stephanie!!