- How he constantly reminds me that I am a wonderful mother and that I am doing a great job.
- How he cares so much about the people in our church and spends most of his free time doing church service. (OK sometimes I complain that he is gone too much, but I do love the quality in him that he likes to serve so much).
- He texts and calls me all through the day to let me know he's thinking about me.
- He is so thoughtful with his gifts.
- He randomly suprises me with a boquet of flowers for no reasons (my favorite).
- He is really funny.
- He works SO hard to provide for our family and is always striving to be better.
- He supports me is all of my decisions.
- His girls love him and look up to him so much.
PS, I know I've been a horrible blogger lately. I will be updating soon.