Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!

I just needed to give a little shout out to my amazing husband. He does such a great job of trying to make me happy. Yesterday was my birthday and he did everything he could to make it the best day for me. First of all he puts so much time and thought into the presents he gets me. Then he does little sweet things all day to make me feel so special. He is an amazing support and such a joy in my life. I am so grateful to have this handsome guy as my eternal companion.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

{ Missemmelle } said...

What a great guy -- props for Brett!

PS Is is sad that I recognize that booth at Applebees??? Oh dear...

PPS And I hope you had a great birthday!

Kaylene Whitten said...

A beautiful couple!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Late Birthday Steph! I loved you pink party! We need to get together and hang out sometime!