Saturday, April 3, 2010

We Love Family

This week was spring break for me and it was so nice to get a break from school! On Wednesday my mom, my sister Melanie, and my two nieces Madyson and Kylah, and I went to go visit Kimberly in Wenatchee. We had such a fun time with each other. We took a walk, played at the park, played games, had facials, decorated easter eggs, and watched movies. As always Kimberly was a great host and cooked us some amazing food. The only thing missing was our sister Whitney. But it was so great to have a little girls day!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen and Joel said...

We need to get together again soon. I really miss seeing you and just having you around. You and Brett are always welcome. Love ya!

Andy & Jen said...

sounds like fun!!! i want girl time with u : )

Kaylene Whitten said...

Looks like lots of fun!! I'm ready for a girls night!!! Maybe I should plan a trip!!