Monday, April 19, 2010

Brett's New Love Affair

It's all he thinks about, talks about, dreams about, and does...Mountain Biking! I am so glad that Brett has found a new hobbie, but if I ever want to see him again it looks like I am going to have to take up mountain biking as well. I was able to go out with him last Friday and get some good pictures. The biking part of it looked really fun, but hiking up the VERY steep hill to get to the top was not so much fun. Anyway, here are some fun pictures of him.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

George and Teri said...

Wow..Brett really got some air...I didn't know he was so good at Mountain biking! Great pictures of your man.

Cheryl said...

Very nice but.... #1, he needs a tan #2, he ain't no spring chicken!! JK That's wonderful he has a new hobby. Have fun