Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Have a Merry Merry Christmas


I absolutely love this time of the year. It is always anticipated for so long and then goes by too fast. My favorite thing about Christmas time is getting together with the family. This year was a little different because we didn't have any kids on Christmas day. I am used to having my nieces around, or having Kyra and Makenna. But this year it was just me, Brett, Jimmy, Pat, and Gloria (Brett's parents). It was a nice relaxing morning. I was so excited for it because I couldn't wait for Brett to open his presents. However, I was very sad that I wasn't going to be with my family on Christmas day. Even though this is the third Christmas I have spent with Brett, I still can not get over not spending it with my family. This year we decided Brett's parents would come up to Spokane instead of us going to Leavenworth. We had a lot of fun with them. I took Gloria shopping, while Brett kept his dad busy working in the basement.

Here are just SOME of the pictures I took during Christmas. The ones below are not in the collage because they were saved on another program, but i still wanted to add them in. The onese of me and my family were taken last Sunday. We went over to their house for dinner.




Wow! Jimmy is one lucky guy. He wanted to pretend all the presents were for him.

I just thought this was a good picture of Brett and his dad. They look so much alike.


Me and Gloria on Christmas Eve
I just want to say that I have so much to be grateful for in my life. I have been blessed with a great job, a wonderful husband, and amazing friends. I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father that he has given me so much.








2 comments:

George and Teri said...

Hi Steph..cute pictures! Are you loving your new camera? I like your new backround too...you need to help me choose a new one too. Love you. Happy New Year!

Becca and Ashton said...

Stephanie! I just found your blog! YAY! So cute. I'm glad to be blogging buddies