Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just a Little Update

Sorry, no pictures for thise post. I just thought that I would give a little update since I haven't in a while. Well, after all the school cancellations I am finally back at school. I feel like a completely different person. I absolutely love my job so much and am so much happier when I am working. I feel very fortunate to be working with the cutest little kids. I am once again busy and Brett is probably happy that I am not bugging all day long while he is at work. I have to admit, it was nice to have a little time off. But after about the first week I was definitely ready to go back. Since we have another holiday tomorrow i will probably try to get some pictures up then.

2 comments:

George and Teri said...

What??? NO pictures? You cant really be a cunningham without pictures!! Just kidding...see you tonight.

Mindi said...

Hey Steph, I thought I would at least comment or "introducte" myself! I think yer blog is so darling and am excited to get to know you better through it...hopefully one day the 3 of us can make the trip over to Spokane and check the place out with you and Brett. Later!