Monday, January 19, 2009

Fabulous at Fifty

Today is my beautiful mother's 50th birthday. Of course nobody would ever be able to tell because she doesn't look a day over 35. I just wanted to do a little ode to Teri. She is such an amazing person. She is so selfless and giving. Something that I admire about her is that two of her best talents are something that she didn't start until she was in her thirties. She is a great violinist and an amazing photographer. She showed me that it is never too late to improve yourself. One of her favorite things is music. She is always volunteering in her ward to do musical numbers. Mom, we all love you so much and are so grateful for your selfless life dedicated to your family.











I LOVE YOU MAMA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!




2 comments:

George and Teri said...

Steph that is soooo sweet, thank you so much! I love you too and your sweet little family. You are the best! ( Along with all the other kids!) YOU know I hate getting my pictures taken but that was a sweet tribute! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hey girliee! You will have to send me your e-mail so I can add you as a friend on my blog. I set mine private! My e-mail is tiahainsworth@yahoo.com

miss you