Monday, January 19, 2009

The Effects of our Winter Weather





Well we all know that this winter weather has taken a toll on people and buildings here in Spokane. I thought that we were safe from any hazards....up until about the last week of the snow fall. The roof to our garage started falling in. I'm glad my car wasn't in there at the time. However, Brett's car wasn't too lucky. He had a big piece of wood fall on his windshield. It didn't cause too much damage, thank goodness, but we do have a big repair to do on the roof. I am including just a couple pictures. The one above is Jimmy and Brett shoveling off the roof. I felt so bad for them because it took forever. After they shoveled off the roof, they had to shovel everything they had thrown in the alley. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful and hard working person. However, I sure hope the he is as handy as he thinks he is, cause it is going to take a lot more work.






This is the inside of our garage. Brett put on a two by four to hold it all up. So hopefully it does not snow a lot more, otherwise it will all come down.



No comments: