Thursday, December 4, 2008

Family Pictures

So every Thanksgiving is is tradition that we take our yearly family pictures. I like this tradition in our family because it is always so funny to hear all of us bickering and laughing at stupid stuff. Everyone wants to put their word in of what they think we should do or they are griping that we have been taking pictures too long. It kind of sounds bad, but it is always my favorite part about Thanksgiving. I tried to put these on with my last post, but our internet was not working. Also, I forgot to write about our second Thanksgiving. We got to go to Leavenworth the Wedensday night before Thanksgiving. I always love going to Leavenworth. It is very relaxing there, and it is always nice to see Gloria and Pat. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures because I forgot my camera. But on Thanksgiving day we went to Brett's sister's (Coleen) house for dinner. It was much different from my family Thanksgivings, but still very nice. It was just her family and ours so it was nice and quiet. After dinner, Gloria, Makenna, Colleen, Teerza, and I went for a walk. It was a really great night. Of course, Friday morning Brett, Gloria, and I went shopping early in the morning. We didn't find many deals at first, but after about and hour or so we started spending some money. We found most of our Christmas presents for the girls, so it was a successful trip!





















So every

1 comment:

Andy & Jen said...

oh cute cunningham's how i miss you!