Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Party

This week we had the chance to hang out with all of our friends at a white elephant Christmas party that Kimberly put on. It was so much fun. Kimberly is such a great host. It was like she was made for this stuff. Anyway, after we ate a lot we opened some really interesting presents.

Jen picked the present from Brett which was a lava lamp. I am sure she will find a really good use for that.

Wes picked the present from Joel, which was a fanny pack. It was pretty sweet. Wes, maybe you can use it to put all of your pocket knives in it.

Ben ended up with handcuffs and a pregnancy test from Beth. This is perfect for Kim because every time I see her she thinks that she is pregnant.

Here is all us girls. I love my friends and am so grateful for them.


This has nothing to do with the Christmas party, but I just wanted to put up a picture of our Christmas tree. It is our first Christmas tree as a married couple. I think we did a great job of decorating it.

2 comments:

Jen and Joel said...

This snow is crazy huh. I had so much fun at the party. Thanks for being such an amazing friend. We love you guys.

sarah jean said...

Steph your tree looks so amazing! when i see parties that you girls have it makes me miss Spokane even more!
Sarah
ps. its just sarah not the entire Hendrickson family. they used my email for the blog!