Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Wonderful Family

I feel so bad I didn't even blog about my wonderful mother for mother's day, and my amazing sister for her birthday. Kimberly's birthday landed on mother's day this year, so everyone came over to our house for a family dinner. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family so close to me. There are so many things I love about them. Kimberly is such an amazing person. She is going to be the best mom in the world. She has a special love for children that I haven't seen in anyone else. And she is a great entertainer. Whenever she throws a dinner party it is absolutely amazing. She is a kind and very thoughtful person. I love her so much and am grateful for her as a best friend and sister.
As I get older I feel like my mother is more and more my best friend. I can talk to her about anything. One thing I love about her is that she will support us in anything we choose. The kids in our family have all taken very different paths, and my mom supports and loves each of them just the same. I couldn't ask for a better mother. I love you mama.


No comments: