Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

This weekend we were able to go to Leavenworth to see Brett's parents for Easter. Gloria does this huge easter hunt for all the grandkids every year up in the mountains. We actually had to miss it because of a couple soccer games Saturday morning, but she made a special one just for the girls in her yard. Then we went up on the mountin for a little scavenger hunt. It was so much fun! It is always so great going to see Gloria. She is such a wonderful mother in law. I am so grateful to have her in my life.
I tried my hardest to get some good pictures of Kyra. However, as you can see from her face when she was actually looking at the camera, she was not having any of it. But I tried to sneak some in. I like the one of her looking at the flower. Anyway is was a great weekend. Thanks Gloria.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

George and Teri said...

Cute Pictures Steph...Makenna looks so cute,,what are we going to do about Kyra? That stinker! Anyways looks like you had fun and the ski pics are beautiful. Love you.

Andy & Jen said...

Only 10 more days!!! Love ya!