Friday, April 3, 2009

Out With the Old, In With the New

We have live in our house for over a year now and we have done quite a bit of work on it. I've painted the living room, dinning room, Kyra's room, and the kitchen. Makenna has been asking for her room to be redone for quite a long time. I kept telling her that once she kept her room clean for a certain period of time, then we would do her room. Well I finally had time over spring break, so I decided that it was finally time. I wanted to suprise Makenna though, so I had a lot of help from Kyra to figure out what I should do with the room. I think before we moved in it was a baby's room. It was yellow and green with a fabric border and the ABC's all over the wall. So with the help of my friends Cindy and Beth, we made it into a cute girly room. Makenna was so excited when she saw it. She couldn't stop jumping up and down and dancing all over the place. She just wanted to spend the whole day in her room.

Before Pictures
I realized half way through me taking apart her room, that maybe I should do before/after pictures. That is why the room looks like this.

After Pictures






4 comments:

Spakouskys said...

Looks great, I love the polk-a-dots!

Cheryl said...

Looks fantastic!!!! Where did you get your talent???

Beth and Wes said...

Steph it turned out Great!!

George and Teri said...

Steph...look at you , you little interior designer! Great job..I am soo impressed. I bet Makenna loves it.