Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Welcome to the Worst Day of my Life


So Brett and I were finally able to go skiing a couple of weekends ago (these were the tickets that I bought for our anniversary). It was absolutely the most miserable and frustrating day of my life. I have been skiing before about two times before this, and I thought I had done a good job. But the bottom line is I AM NOT A GOOD SKIER! I was on the ground about 90% of the time. I felt so bad for Brett for having to be around me because he is such a good skier. I finally quit after about three hours of falling down. The next day my body hurt so bad, I could barely move. So don't be fooled by the smile on my face in these pictures, I HATED it. Maybe I will try snowboarding.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen and Joel said...

Steph you are cute...you will be a great skier, but you have to go more than three times. Looks like fun. I am so sad that Joel and I did not go at all this year. Maybe next winter.