Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Quick Temple Trip

A couple of weekends ago Kyra had a basketball game out in the valley. It was so close to the temple that we decided to stop by and take a couple of pictures. It was actually a miracle that I got Kyra into one of these photos. I am very grateful any time she cooperates long enough to take at least on picture, because I never know when the next chance will be. I always love going to the temple. I especially love it when Brett and I are able to go and share that with one another. I absolutely love this gospel and find it such a wonderful blessing in my life. Right now we have so much to be grateful for and can only hope that our good luck will continue.


Brett looks kind of weird in this pic


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new family picture at the top of you blog! YOu guys all look so cute!

George and Teri said...

Steph...I'll update my blog when you update your bolg!! love ya