Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bachelor Jason Makes the Wrong Choice

I don't know how many of you watch the Bachelor, but I am hooked. Every Monday night Brett and I snuggle in bed for two hours to watch the relationships of Jason and his girls. (Yes, that is right, Brett LOVES this show. I am not allowed to watch it without him). I haven't watched the Bachelor is previous seasons, but I did watch the Bachelorette last season with Deonna and couldn't wait to see Jason in action. I have been loving the show all season....until last Monday! I could not believe he sent Jillian home. She was absolutely the best girl on that show by far. Although I do still LOVE Melissa, I am so dissapointed that he made such a bad decision. Anyway, I just had to vent a little bit. I can't wait for the season finalle. Good luck Melissa!

6 comments:

sarah jean said...

oh my gosh i love that you and brett brett watch it! my sisters and i loved jilian too. she has been my favorite right from the start.plus i thought they were great together:( i heard there is going to be some drama at the final rose ceremony so we'll have to call each other and discuss it. i for sure want him to pick melissa now!

Anonymous said...

Yes I am glad that you liked Jillian too! She was my favorite and Dave did not like her! I was so sad he cut her!!

Elyse said...

I'm with you! I can't believe Molly is still in the running! (I am curious to know just what did happen in that tent, by the way) I loved Jillian...but I've been a Melissa fan from the start so I'm just glad she's still in. I'm VERY excited for the finale!! Yeah for Bachelor fans! Go Melissa!

Cheryl said...

You are too funny! I agree with you about Jillian but we don't know what goes on all the time. I hope he doesn't pick Molly. We will find out very soon. Maybe Jillian will be the next bachlorette!

Korrine said...

Steph! We both have a love for this show. I dont miss an episode! Although, I watch it alone. Alan wouldnt watch 5 minutes of that show. lol. Oh well! All I have to say is...I hope he picks Melissa!

George and Teri said...

Hey Steph it's yo Mama, you are soo funny, I think he made a big mistake too. Anyways, yes it was maddys idea to cut her hair and I have a blog address for Korrine Knight...she is on my blog under Korrine and family. Love you