Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Girls Night Out






A couple of weeks ago I was able to go out to dinner with my sisters, nieces, mom, and aunt. It was so much fun. We never get together with just us girls, so it was nice to spend some quality time with some of my favorite people. The best part was that Kylah would not stop posing for the camera. She is quite the drama queen. She constantly wants her picture taken and will put on quite the face until you take one. I love my family so much and am so grateful whenever I et to spend a little bit of time with them. The older I get, the more I realize I am exactly like my mom. Brett may not like it too much, but I think it is kind of fun.












My smile is so big in this picture because I could not stop laughing. Kylah was being so funny. I absolutely love being around her because she has so much personality.


1 comment:

Jen and Joel said...

All the Cunningham girls are so beautiful both inside and out. I am so grateful to have you and Kim as good friends. I love you both tons.