Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just Can't Get Enough of Your Love

Last week when the girls were over they decided that they just needed to cover their dad with kisses. I think that it was the night that we were celebrating Valentine's Day with them. But they seriously were kissing him all night long. I decided i needed to take some pics. This way when they are older and going through their rebellious stage, I can use it to prove that they really do love their dad. We absolutely love having the girls over. They always bring so much energy and enthusiasm (maybe even a little too much sometimes). If has been fun to see them grow and mature into young teenagers.





1 comment:

Korrine said...

Thats so cute steph! I love it when they cuddle with their dad. It seriously melts my heart to watch my girls do it!