Monday, May 28, 2012

What A Great Weekend

This very wonderful weekend started with me doing my favorite thing, hanging out with my family.  We had a wonderful little baby come into our life this weekend, Fynnlee Rae Cunningham.  Whitney delivered her early Saturday morning and we all couldn't be more thrilled.  I can't wait to go spend more time with her.


The night before Whitney delivered, we were all hanging out at my mom's house and decided to go fill up on some yummy ice cream.  Jaxon of course loved that.

Then the boys had to clean up after their messy snack.


After I got to spend some time with Fynnlee I raced up to me my family in Leavenworth.  This is the longest car ride I have done with Jaxon all by myself and he did wonderful.

Three generations of Fromm men talking about the cows.  I thought it was a cute picture.

                                Our tired Jaxon after the 4 hour car ride.

We have introduced Jaxon to the trampoline and he LOVES it.  Everytime we go out to our backyard he will get so excited because he sees it.

Brett took him on a little ride on  the 4 wheeler.

Our Sunday dinner on the back porch.  It was wonderful

This is all of Brett's family minus Jimmy.  It was good to see everyone.

Sunday night we took a drive up the mountains to just walk around.  The girls loved riding in the back.

                    This is a little camp site the Fromm family made up in the mountains.  It was so cute.


Gloria and Makenna went on a 5 1/2 mile hike.  These two love spending time together.  Makenna learned 15 different wild flowers on the hike.

Monday we went to a great Memorial service.  It was so cool to see the whole cemetery just lined with so many flowers.  It was also wonderful because we got to visit our dear Annabelle.  It's always fun picking flowers out of Gloria's garden and visiting our sweet daughter.

I just loved everything about our weekend.  And now I'm excited to go spend time with Fynnlee!

1 comment:

Andy & Jen said...

Oh I miss you! I was thinking about Annabelle a few days ago, I hope you are doing well. Hugs!