Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fun Florida Trip

A couple of weeks ago our family took a fun vacation to Orlando, Florida.  I was a little nervous about bringing Jaxon on such a long airplane ride, but he did great!  I was amazed at how well he did throughout the whole vacation!

Getting ready to take off!
                                                          All of us ready to go

           Our first two days we went to Universal Studios and Island of Adventure.  I think Island of Adventure was our favorite between the two.
 They had Seuss Land and I loved it.  I wanted to buy so many things!

Harry Potter World.  It was amazing how they set it all up.

Makenna is in love with Scooby Doo, so it was fun for her to see this.
 Our third day was at the beach.  I think this was everyone's favorite day.  However, everyone got really sunburned.




Next we spent two days at Disneyworld.  One at the Magic Kingdom and one at Animal Kingdom.  Animal Kingdom was super cool.  It was definitely my favorite.

                           We spent a lot of time looking at maps!

 Our last day their we went to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon.  It was fun because their was snorkeling, water slides, and a huge wave pool.  It was a great way to end the trip.



                                      And finallly going home.  I love these two studs!

1 comment:

{ Missemmelle } said...

Looks fun! I think I was there right after you haha. We looked at a lot of maps too!