Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Great Day

I had such a good day today for many reasons.  My morning started with going to a nursery to get some dirt for my garden.  This was a huge relief as I have been wanting to get my garden started for a couple weeks now.  Then I was actually able to work out for a full 50 mins!!!  Jaxon hasn't been so good in the child watch for the past couple weeks, they would always have to get me after 20 mins.  So I was so happy to get a full work out in.  Then my sister Whitney (who is 4 days overdue) came into Spokane to watch Jaxon while I went to get my hair cut.  It always feels nice to get a little pampered, and to get a little me time.  Then after my haircut Whitney and I went to this cute little bakery downtown called Sweet Frostings, LOVED it!  Finally the girls came over tonight and we did some gardening for Family Home Evening.  I couldn't have asked for a better day.

Jaxon eating some gelato at Sweet Frostings


Some cute cupcakes that I picked up for the girls.  I had a little taste of each of them and they were AMAZING!

Makenna working in the garden

Kyra planting som carrot seeds with a technique she learned from her grandma

I love my little helpers

No comments: