Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Post About Jaxon

I can't even explain how much love I have for this little guy. I'm not going to lie, the first 3 1/2 months were really hard with him. But it has been amazing to watch him grow and learn. He is a little over 4 months now and growing into a completely adorable little boy. He is smiling and laughing a lot. Right now he loves trying to shove his whole fist into his mouth. He is just learning how to grab things and that had been really fun to watch. He is still not sleeping very good, but it has gotten better. We have gone from waking up every hour, to waking up every 2-3 hours! I just can't get enough of this little ball of cuteness!

2 months


3 months


4 months


Jaxon and Brayden at the mall waiting to see Santa




I love this picture. He just fell asleep like this in his stroller




They look so excited, huh!


Christmas Eve, buddies in their PJs.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: