Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day

We had a wonderful Christmas day. It started very early in the morning opening presents, then off to a great sacrament meeting. I made a new breakfast (overnight french toast), then spent the rest of the day lounging around watching church movies and playing with new presents.

Jaxon opening his stocking. We didn't really get him presents. I just bought him some teething toys that he needed and put them in his stockings.
You know Kyra, always excited to take a picture, especially at 6:00 in the morning!



For Christmas this year Makenna said she didn't really want anything. Then she said, "Well maybe BYU things." So Brett and I got her a lot of BYU things. She absolutely loved all of them.

Brett got me this nice canvas picture of the family.





I let the young women borrow my sewing maching for a project. When I got it back I was only able to use one stictch. I don't know what they did to it, but Brett made it better by buying me a new sewing machine. SO excited!

Kenna is wearing some jammies that I made her. I only did a couple homemade things this year and they all turned out great!



All of us in our PJs in front of our tiny Christmas tree.

Our Christmas feast. It wasn't really a feast, but it was delicious!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: