Friday, December 2, 2011

A Happy Thanksgiving

This year my family and Brett's parents came over to our house for Thanksgiving. We had a great time and enjoyed delicious food. It is absolutely one of my favorite things to be around my family. I love them so much and am so grateful for them in my life. I feel like I have so much to be grateful for. I will list just a couple: My health, my family, our jobs, our house, the gospel, Jesus Christ who atoned for my sins, the chance to stay home with my baby for a year, my wonderful husband, my friends, and the list can go on!







I love this picture of Jaxon



Jaxon makes a lot of funny faces





My wonderful parents

Jaxon and Brayden- We love taking pictures of them together



Me with Gloria (Brett's mom)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sarah jean said...

So fun! I now know what Brett and Ben would look like as babies. Thank you.

Beth and Wes said...

Jaxon does make some really funny faces!! He's so cute! And Steph you are so beautiful!!