Monday, June 27, 2011

Makenna's Imagination

So Makenna still has a huge imagination (even though she is turning 12 this fall). She still believes in Santa Clause, the easter bunny, the tooth fairy ect., she still plays make believe with her stuffed animals, and she sometimes pretends that our house is a city in which Brett is the Mayor of. Do I think this is weird? YES! However, there is one benefit to this. She likes to play this game where she owns a spa shop. Here is how it works: I stop by the bathroom, tell her I want the usual, and she then gives me a foot massage, lef massage, hand massage, and arm massage. It is quite amazing actually. She always wants to do it on Sunday, since there is not much else to do at our house. So it is perfect for me to get relaxed and take a nap. So even though I think she needs to get out of this "play" stage, I am quite enjoying my free massages until she does.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy Miller said...

That's so wonderful! I love that Makenna. She's such a cutie.

Oh, and buy this nursing bra: http://www.bravadodesigns.com/shop/the-body-silk-seamless-nursing-bra It's like not wearing a bra without the guilt. :)