Monday, June 13, 2011

Fun Family Weekend


It has been a super busy time lately with school coming to an end. There is always so much to do to close out the school year. But this weekend I was able to take a little break and have my family over for a bbq. It was so much fun to have everyone over, and we even got to meet Whitney's new boyfriend! I love my family SSSOOOO much and am so grateful they live close by.


The girls with my mom (we miss you Mel!!!!)


Me with my absolutely stud of a brother, Logan

Comparing baby bumps. It is interesting how Kim, Mel, and I all carry so differently.

Doing one of my favorite things...kissing my husband



Look at how cute this girl is! I just love her. And by the way, my face is getting very swollen and chubby. I didn't really realize it until I looked back at pictures from the fall...Yikes!


Sweet Makenna.. she really was happy, just didn't look it in the picture. Got to love those candid shots

Thanks mama for all of the pictures!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: