Sunday, April 10, 2011

Why Is My Husband So Amazing.....

Because he took me here for my birthday.........
The lovely Daveport Hotel


Here is the room we stayed in.
Why am I so lame.......


Because this was over a month ago and I never blogged about it. This was one of the most romantic things Brett has done for me and I absolutely enjoyed every minute of it. The Davenport has been one of my favorite places for quite some time now. Every time you are there you feel so fancy and rich (even though we are no where close to any of those). It is also the place where we spent our wedding night so it has some sentimental value as well.


So for my birthday I told Brett that I really didn't need anything and I didn't really give him any ideas for presents. On my actual birthday he got me beautiful flowers and made breakfast for me, so I thought that was kind of it. Well that weekend he got home from work and said he wanted to go work out. So I packed my workout bag and we headed out. Well, instead of going to the gym, he took me to the Davenport. What a tricky guy huh! It was great. We walked downtown, went out to dinner, and snuggled in bed while watching a movie and eating snacks. What a great birthday.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Sounds sooo wonderful! And yes how nice that he was able to surprise you!!