Saturday, April 30, 2011

Who Knew

Who knew that when you get pregnant that you get CONSTANT sharp pains in your ribs.
Who knew that when you get pregnant your fingers go numb for part of the day.
Who knew that when you get pregnant you would get the worst acne of your life.
Who knew that when you get pregnant you feel so fat and ugly and tired ALL the time.
Who knew that when you get pregnant you get a wierd rash all over your stomach that makes it look gross.

I thought I was supposed to be in the best part off my pregnancy (6 months) where I have energy and I am not too big that I am uncomfortable, but I was wrong. I kind of feel like a wimp but whatever. I am in too much pain and too uncomfortable all the time to care anymore.

However......feeling the baby move all day long is the best feeling in the world and completely makes up for any kind of bad feelings about myself and discomfort. I have to say, despite all of the above complaints I am so grateful to be pregnant and know that I have a baby coming our way in about 4 months!

2 comments:

Mindi said...

I had the weird rash thingy. Nothing helped. It was awful. I also had the rib pain...Brody's foot just loved that spot for some reason. Just wait til the baby drops and you have to pee all the time. Or you sneeze and it happens all by itself. Good luck!!!

Andrew & Christy said...

How exciting!!!