Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Family Anniversary

On Tuesday we celebrated our 3 year anniversary! This year we had the girls on our anniversary, so we decided to make it a family anniversary and celebrate our family being together for 3 years. We started our night by going out to eat then having some fun at Wonderland. The girls loved it and I think really appreciated that we included them in the celebration. I honestly feel so lucky not only to have Brett as my eternal companion, but to have these two AMAZING girls in my life. They are so great and loving to me and I now cannot image my life without them.

Unfortunately, Brett and I don't really have time at all this week to celebrate just the two of us. This weekend he is going camping with the boy scouts and as soon as he gets back I am taking Kyra to a Young Women's event. But it really was great to have a fun family night! I love my husband so incredibly much and find myself more and more in love with him each day!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

George and Teri said...

I am sooooo sorry I forgot to tell you guys Happy Anniversary, I am soo lame!! I am glad you got to spend it with the girls. Happy Anniversary to a very sweet couple.