Thursday, March 17, 2011

Yay Kyra!

We are so proud of this amazing girl. Last weekend we got to surprise her at the Fox Theater for the Chase Youth Middle School Awards. Her school called and let us know that she won a Chase Award for Group Leadership. So we brought her down to the Fox and she had no idea what was going on. Then she saw all of her teachers and some kids from school, so we let her know that she was one of the amazing girls who won an award. She is such a great 13 year old. I honestly could not ask for a better step daughter. Good job Kyra, I love you so much.

Ky's mom and Brett
Ky with Grandpa Mike and Grandma Cindy
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

{ Missemmelle } said...

Wow that is so exciting! I used to be on the Chase Youth Commission so I can validate this -- this is a BIG DEAL! Congrats Kyra!

Christy said...

I'm really not surprised! Kyra is such an amazing young woman and I'm really excited to watch her as she gets older!

KatobanBlessings said...

Congratulations Kyra, you are a wonferul sweet girl and am proud to be ur young women leader.