Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hats Off to Leavenworth

The girls and I were able to take a quick trip over to Leavenworth last week and we had such a great time. My mom and niece Madyson joined us for some nice relaxing and fun filled days. Going to see Gloria and Pat is always fun, but we also spent some time downtown, went swimming a lot, jumped on the trampoline A LOT, ate great food, and watched some interesting movies. I have a lot of pictures to show what a good time we had.

These pictures are from the Hat Shop in downtown Leavenworth. It is a famous shop that has a lot of crazy hats. Makenna and I had some fun modeling the hats for my mom.





The rest of the pictures are just the random things we did while visiting Leavenworth.









Believe it or not, Kyra did come on this trip with us, but you know how much she hates taking pictures! Oh well.

The main reason we went down to Leavenworth was to FINALLY put the grave marker in the ground for Annabelle. Brett came down Friday night and we put it in Saturday morning, then had to leave Saturday afternoon. Poor Brett only got a quick trip. It is weird that I am posting this? I hope not. Hopefully I don't offend anyone.



4 comments:

Jen and Joel said...

Steph, you are so gorgeous - inside and out. I love you and spending time with you!

Chelsea said...

Such cute pics of you and your girls!! Looks like you are having a great summer, and congrats on the kindergarten job!!

Mindi said...

It's not weird that you are posting about your daughter and her gravemarker. Just remember, it's YOUR blog, and if someone is offended, they can stop reading your blog! I think it was great that you posted it!

George and Teri said...

Hi Steph...I am glad you posted about Annabelle..I did to on my blog! Love all the pictures!! See you this afternoon