Saturday, August 28, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

So every year I drag the girls and Brett to a beautiful spot and make them smile at the camera for about an hour. The result are some awesome family pictures taken by my wonderful mother...and normally a fight of some sort between member of the family. I love taking family pictures because it is so fun to see how much the girls have grown in just a year! I know my mom already posted this like two weeks ago, so I am a little behind. But thank you mom for taking such amazing pictures!














3 comments:

Stefany said...

Beautiful pictures! Your hair has gotten so long. I love it!!!

Beth and Wes said...

Those are awesome pictures!! Your mom does such a great job. Steph you look beautiful I can't believe how long your hair is!!

m.a. said...

Brett and Stephanie, your family is so beautiful. Stephanie - your mom takes awesome pictures!