Monday, May 17, 2010

The Most Marvelous Mother

I know this post is about two weeks late, but I just want to let everyone know how much I love my mother. If I had to pick only a couple words to describe her I would say patient, selfless, and amazing! Just a couple really cool things about her: As a child she would always make sure that our hair was done really nice before we went anywhere (which I probably didn't care about then, but not as a semi-parent I think it is awesome). She would always have a delicous homemade dinner for us when we got home from school or sports practice. She earned her Young Womens Recognition when she served in the Young Womens because she converted in her late teens and didn't get a chance. She is an amazing photographer. She comes into my class every Friday to help me with the arts and crafts, plus she is like our classroom photographer! I love you so much mom. Thanks for being so wonderful!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

George and Teri said...

Oh Stephanie.... your going to make your mama cry! Thank you so much, it was and is a pure blessing being a mom to six amazing kids. I love you all so much and I love being a Mom to your classroom! I love you so much!

Kimberly said...

Suck up! I guess this is the kind of thing that make you the parents favorite huh?!? Ha. J/K That is a very sweet post. LOVE YOU!

Andrea Nelson said...

Hey Steph,
wow, what a journey you have been on, and I am so sorry I haven't been there through any of it. Your little Annabelle is so beautiful and I love your perspective and testimony. You are strong Steph. Heavenly Father loves you. I know you know this. Send me your phone number. I would love to talk to you. My email is ericnandy@gmail.com. I love you Steph.
Love,
Andy