Sunday, June 13, 2010

What A Week!

This has been a very busy week, filled with graduations, end of school, brdial showers, baby showers, and a bbq! I am just glad it is all over an now I can relax. I am so excited for summer to actually get things done around the house. Some goals I have for the summer:

1. Organize and clean out the basement
2. Exercise at least 5 times a week
3. Deep clean every room of the house
4. Try to make my husband dinner, at least 3 times a week
5. Get very tan!
6. Be more focused on my calling at church
7. Get a job by the time school starts

I will have to let you in on the progress of all these goals.

The first graduation we had this past week was Kyra's 6th grade graduation. She is such a smart kid, it just amazes me. She had a perfect report card and got too many awards to even mention. I wish that I could have been half as samrt and cool as her when I was 12. I was unable to attend her graduation...hence, you will only be getting one picture from Brett's phone! WAY TO GO KYRA! I love that girl so much.




The next big event this week...my last day of school! I have been so stressed for the past two weeks trying to get grading done, report cards in, portfolio's made, end of the year parties, awards, the list goes on and on. The end of the year went by so fast, but I am grateful for a break. The last day felt too rushed and I can already tell and I am going to miss my kids a lot! Some of the boys (my class was mostly boys...18) were getting really sad and didn't want to leave. It was a little emotional, but also fun.

Look at how bare my room is in the background

These are the other first grade teachers. I had so much fun with them!

The other graduation that was going on was my brother's high school graduation. Logan is the last kid to graduate in the Cunningham family and we are all so proud of him. He is such a stud and I love him to death! I had to miss Ky's graduation to go to his, so you will get to see a lot more pictures of him than Kyra!



Logan and Aunt Cheryl


What a cutie pie he is!


All the wonderful Cunnigham girls




I didn't get to take any pictures at the bridal shower or baby shower, but I also had a lot of fun at those. Now hopefully things will slow down and I can have a nice, relaxing summer!






2 comments:

George and Teri said...

Oh it was so fun coming to your class every week... the kids were soo cute! Hopefully you will get another position and we will do it all over again. Happy Summer! Love you.

Andy & Jen said...

you are such a cute wife, mom, friend, teacher, sister...I don't know how you do it all!!! love u