Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pregnancy Updates!

I know have been really bad at this lately, but I thought I would try to do all my updates in one. First of all, some of you may be thinking that I am not really excited about my pregnancy because I don't ever write about it. Don't worry this is not true at all. I honestly just haven't had any time to write anything about it. Last week I had the opportunity to hear the heart beat for the first time and it was sooooo cool. It made things feel a lot more real. I was nervous at first because my doctor could not find it for quite a while, but finally he did and it was a good strong heart beat. So everything is looking great! I am putting up a couple of pictures of the progression of my tummy. Not that you will be able to tell that much is going on.


10 Weeks


12 Weeks
14 weeks

I am now in the middle of 15 weeks, so I will take another picutre next week. But I think I am getting a little bigger now!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Spakouskys said...

Are you going to find out soon what the baby is??? Please post!

Kimberly said...

That last picture is a great belly shot! I am so excited for you. Love ya