Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Free Time

If I have had any free time the last couple of months, it has all been spent on these balnkets. Kyra asked for a quilt for Christmas which I thought was out of the question because I have never made one before. But I decided to give it a try anyway. I let Kenna in on the secret and when I saw her excitment about how the quilt was looking, I decided to make her one. So these are my first attempts at quilting (besided your baby one Jen, that was in the middle of me making these). You can definitely tell I didn't know what I was doing in some areas, but over all I think they turned out really cute. Hopefully the girls will be excited with what they get! The pink and red one is Makenna's and the blue and green one is Kyra's.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Those are so cute Steph! They turned out great.

Jen and Joel said...

Those are amazing. Great Job. You need to teach me to sew!