Sunday, December 27, 2009

Our Very Merry Christmas

We had a great Christmas day! The girls woke up around 6:30 despite Brett's attempts to make them sleep in by setting all the clocking back by any hour in the house. But honestly, we couldn't sleep either. They loved all their presents and spent literally ALL day playing on them. Our family present was Rock Band and it has been so much fun. Later during the night my family came over to eat and we had a lot of laughs with my mom and aunt Cheryl trying to play it. It was great to be able to spend a day with family and have fun. Hope everyone else had a fantastic Christmas!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally missed this post! You only look like you ate too much! You are too cute! I like the postings...I never took pictures with mine and wish I would have...With Cooper I didn't show until 6 months so it was nice but after that the belly just isn't the same...I am sure you will shrink right back down!

Unknown said...

Sorry that was supposed to go on pregnancy updates!