Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm Still Here

I feel like I haven't even looked on my blog for a month. I'm sorry I turned into such a bad blogger. Life has gotten way too crazy with work, church, and the girls' sports. Brett and I literally do not have one free night of the week. So this is what my life has been like lately.
Monday: Basketball games for both girls
Tuesday: Basketball practice for both girls
Wednesday: Picking girls up to bring to mutual and bringing them back home.
Thursday: We have the girls staying over this night. This is our one night we get to stay at home.
Friday: Basketball practice for both the girls
Saturday: Basketball games for Kyra.
So, holy moly I just need a break. It was nice today to have a day off (Veteran's Day).
But anyway, I will try to do better from now on.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey Steph--It's Rachel H and I feel like it's been forever since I've talked to you. I got tired reading your week, that's all I have to say. Hope all is well :)