Sunday, October 11, 2009

Brett Turns 33!

I know I am about a week late on this blog, but at least I am doing one, right? Brett turned 33 on October 5. I know it is hard to believe he is that old, but it is true. Unlike me, he is not one to celebrate brithdays in a big way. He wouldn't even care if I just gave him a card and that was it. However, that is not my style. But because I love my husband so much I tried to keep it as low key as possible. I cooked him his favorite meal, gave him lots of good presents, and then we watched a movie. But I do have to take a minute and tell you why I have the most amazing husband. He is a very selfless, loving, and caring person. He somehow NEVER manages to get mad at me. He is quick to help those who are in need. He is a great father. He is a great helper around the house. And most important, he is wonderful to look at. I am so grateful for him for so many thing and am excited for our future together. Happy Birthday Babe! PS. I hope everyone enjoys this little slide show of his life!


















4 comments:

George and Teri said...

Happy Late birthday Brett..Steph good job on all the pictures...it's fun to see some of brett when he was little!

Mindi said...

Oh Josh would kill me if I put up pictures like that!!! Yer a good wife!

Jen and Joel said...

We hope that Brett had a great day. We need to get together soon!

Andy & Jen said...

Happy Belated Brett!!!

BTW Steph...you are running a half marathon roommate reunion with Beth & I! kthxbye : )