Sunday, November 22, 2009

Finally, some new pictures

I have been wanting to take fall family pictures for quite a while. But with this every other week schedule with the girls, it got pretty hard to find the time. But tonight we were able to go to Coeur d' Alene to see my family for an early Thanksgiving dinner. My mom took our pictures at Tubb's Hill. These are just a couple shots. She took a lot more great ones. But the girls were GREAT about it the whole time which made me very happy. Even though I didn't get the pretty fall leaves in the pictures, they still turned out pretty good. After the photo session, we got to go to my aunts house for some yummy thanksgiving dinner. It was so good to just be around family. I love my family so much and am so grateful for them.

I have been thinking lately about thanks and Brett and I have been talking about it a lot. We reazlied that when we find something to be thankful for in ALL things, we are much happier people. It is such an easy thing to do, and probably something we forget to do too often. I have so many things in my life to be grateful for, way to many to list. But to start I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ, for my husband, for how great the girls can be, for my job, and that my car is still running!




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jen and Joel said...

Those are so good. I wish I was as photogenic as you Steph. You have a beautiful family.

Beth and Wes said...

I love you family pictures, you guys all look great!

Andy & Jen said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Kimberly said...

ADORABLE!!

sarah jean said...

um you are hot!!! if i look like that preggo i'll be one happy camper!!

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty! I like your hair! And Congrats on the baby! I am excited for you guys!