Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sad Stephanie

My last day of with my wonderful Kindergarten classes was this Friday and now I am so very sad. It has been an amazing year with these two groups. It is great to see how much they grow through out the year, and it is also amazing how much I learned this year. Although I am very excited to have a break this summer, I will really miss all of these kids. As of right now, I do not have a job for next year, but I am pretty confident that something will come up. I just hope that it is in a Kindergarten classroom instead of 5th grade. But we will just have to wait and see!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

George and Teri said...

AAWW Steph, so cute, sorry you are sad that this was your last day. But look how well you did your first year. Way to go! Let's get together and go bike riding!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little teacher you are! I bet the kids loved you! We are moving back to Spokane next week so we will have to do some laying out at the pool this summer!

Spakouskys said...

We love Mrs. Fromm, but I am especially fond of the super cute girl with glasses in the front row! Excellent job this year and now you can say you are NOT a first year teacher anymore! Great accomplishment to make it through your first year!