Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Proud Parents

Well ok, I am a proud step parent (it still feels wierd saying that). I just wanted to write about how wonderful Kyra and Makenna are. We just went to Kyra's honor roll assembly where we found out she go straight A's all year long. And she won an award for trustworthiness (that makes a total of three for her). She is such a great student and great girl.

I also got to go to Makenna's gymnastic performance tonight and she did a great job. She has been in gymnastics for about a year now and has made a lot of progress. It has been so great to be here as these girls grow into great young women. I am so very proud of both of them.

So their reward for being so completely awesome.....They got to decorate cupcakes tonight! It may not sound too exciting, but believe me kids love this kind of stuff. I had a great night with them!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

George and Teri said...

Congratulations Kyra and MaKenna, good job girls! Your're an awsome stepmom steph. I love you.

Spakouskys said...

Love this post! Children are such a blessing from the Lord!

Jen and Joel said...

The cupcakes sure turned out cute.