Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day Fun

This past weekend to celebrate Father's Day we went out to dinner at the Olive Garden with my family. My dad has always been a very hard working person who wanted to please his family. He would always try his best to provide us with whatever we wanted or needed. He is always willing to help, no matter what the situation is. And he is the best scout master you will ever meet. I love him very much!




Then on Sunday we had a small family celebration with Brett. Brett is a lot of many different things, but the thing I love about him most is how good of a dad he is. He has taught me so much about being a parent. He is patient, thoughtful, understanding, and so many more things. The girls absolutely love him so much and for good reason. After church we ran home to make him a banner and wrap presents, then we ate a fabulous dinner, and I let him play golf a lot of the day (I think he liked this best). He had a great day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: