Sunday, March 22, 2009

One Year of Happiness with My Love

Today is my and Brett's one year anniversary! It is amazing that is has already been a year. It has been a year of learning and growing, but more than anything it has been a year of complete happiness. Brett is an absolutely amazing husband. I am so lucky to have found someone as carring and understanding as him. I feel fortunate to be sealed for eternity to such a wonderful man.

I was in charge of planning our anniversary since Brett was in charge of Valentine's this year. I decided to take him to the Coeur d' Alene resort. We go engaged on the boardwalk there, so I thought it would be a nice trip down memory lane. The room was amazing and the night was great. We took a walk on the boardwalk then went in for a gooey. In the morning we took a dip in the pool. We were supposed to go skiing on Saturday, but it was rainy up on the mountain so we decided to hold off for another weekend. Here are a couple pics from our anniversary weekend.

This is the view from our room. We tried to best we could to
get a good pic, but you can't see much.

This is the top of our wedding cake. Yes we saved it to eat on our one year, is that corny? It didn't taste too bad, but I only took one bite. Brett really liked it. Sarah, you will be happy to know he said it was the moisest cake he has ever had.

Opening presents. He got me the second book in the twilight series, a wonderful gift.

I go Brett a couple play station games (I hope I don't regret this)
and then I made him a book off of Picaboo.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sarah jean said...

yeah!!!! the cake lasted a year! cherise will be just as proud as i am!! by the way cangrats on making it one year, that's very exciting! brett brett sounds like a great husband!!

Spakouskys said...

You will probably regret the PS games, but you could get in lots of workout time. Looks like a fabulous weekend.

Cheryl said...

Oh Steph, I am so sorry I didn't call you! I was thinking about you all weekend. Congrats on getting through your first year. Sometimes it is the hardest with all the adjustments. You are awesome and Brett is one lucky man. Tell him that!!! I love you Aunt Cheryl