Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dissapointment After Dissapointment

I guess all I can say is, "What was Jason thinking?" What a whirlwind of emotions we went through last night. But it did not end on a good feeling. I guess Jason and Molly deserve each other, because anyone who dumps a girl like Melissa on television and tells her he is going to try to hook up with a another girl right after does not deserve her! I do have to say, I think that Melissa handled herself really well last night. Every time she said something to Jason I was like, "Yes, you go girl." I think that she will have a great time in no time. Brett says that he feels bad for Jason, because he thinks he can relate to him in some way. However, I think that he needs to try to figure out himself before he start tellings different girls that he is going to love them forever. Anyway, I guess we will see how long this relationship lasts.

4 comments:

Elyse said...

I hear ya! I'm trying to take it all at face value...but I'm having a hard time believing that this wasn't all jimmy-rigged by the producers. I really thought Jason was classier than that! Oh well...I'm hoping Jillian has her head on strait for Next season!

George and Teri said...

Steph..are you going to watch The Bachelorette with Jillian? You must give me some hints on what you want for your birthday, I am going shopping on Saturday. love you

Becca and Ashton said...

Agreed! I am so excited Jillian is the new Bachelorette though. She is the one who comes out looking good in the whole mess.

Korrine said...

Happy Birthday Steph!