Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

Do you think that I could have got one good picture of the girls on Halloween?? Oh no. I have two step daughters that hate having their picture taken. I can't imagine them growing up in my house, where any minor event required a camera. It is like torture to them. Well Kyra was a bumble bee and Makenna was a dollie. They both looked really cute. They started out their night by going trick or treating at the mall with their mom. Then Brett and I took them over to Jen's nieghborhood, since ours is not exactly the kind you want your kids walking around in at night time. It was a lot of fun to watch Makenna running from door to door while Kyra walked behind. They got way too much candy that they will never be able to finish. After wards we went to Jen and Joel's for dessert and games. It was a really great night.

Kim and Makenna with all of her candy

Kyra yelling "No" at me because I was taking her picture
Not much else has been going on in our life. Brett did get a new job which we are all VERY happy about. His old job was just stressing him out and putting way too much pressure on him for them amount they paid him. He is excited about who he is going to be working for and what they are going to be doing. I am very happy and proud of him.

1 comment:

Jen and Joel said...

Steph...I am so glad that you are posting again. And your kitchen is looking so cute. I will have to come over and see the finished project.