Sunday, November 2, 2008

Craft Night!

Since all of our lives are getting so busy it is getting hard to find time to hang out with all of my girlfriends. So we all decided that we would get together a couple Wednesday nights a week for a craft night. Our first one was this last Wednesday and it was tons of fun. We had Kim, Bev, Camille, Beth, Rhonda, and I all meet over at Jen's house to make a board for us to hang christmas stockings. It was just like those old Cheney days. It was all Jen's idea and she did a great job of teaching us all. She got and cut the boards and Joel sanded them down for us. They all turned out really cute. I was even impressed with myself. I felt like a really crafty mormon mom. Here are a couple pictures from our fun girls night.


The finished product

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your craft project! It was fun seeing you the other night!