Thursday, August 7, 2008

Our Wedding, March 22, 2008


I got married to my wonderful love on a beautiful sunny day on March 22, 2008! We were actually very lucky because the day before our wedding there was a huge snow storm. That all melted by the end of the day. Then the day after our wedding it was rainy and miserable all day. So we were very fortunate with a crisp sunny day.

We were married in the Spokane Washington LDS Temple. We had such a wonderful day because of all the friends and family that joined us. Brett's favorite companion from Oklahoma flew us with his wife. This made Brett SO happy. I got to see a completely different side of Brett. It was really fun. I also had a lot of friends come from Kahlotus and it was so great to see them.

We are grateful for all the help we got from friends and family that made the wedding possible. We have now been married for 4 wonderful month and I can't wait for the rest of my life with Brett. It has been absolute bliss!

1 comment:

Jen and Joel said...

Your pictures are amazing. Thanks for being such amazing people. We love you both.